Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello World!

Well the last week has been a crazy one!  I can honestly say that when you know you are doing the right thing you just know.  Even if I were not doing the right thing it doesn't matter because my relationships are growing and things are exploding.  All fuel to motivate me to reach further into the sky!

I am a strong woman by nature and never back down from a challenge.  Whether it be a mental challenge or a physical challenge, I will conquer it.  I know this sounds so conceited but for me it works!  This passion I have to succeed is overwhelming and I am determined to get there!

I have goals and those goals are getting closer to getting met.  When I put my mind to something I can make it happen and that is what is happening!  Every time I achieve a goal it just pushes me to do more.  There is nothing I can't do!  What a great feeling!

I have met so many new and interesting people the past few days.  People who inspire me and want to help build my business and ask for nothing in return.  It's awesome!  I have all these ideas flooding through my head on how to brand myself but just can't seem to organize it perfectly.  I feel like I was in a box for the past month but now doors seem to be opening and I am trying to run through them all to soak up all the knowledge that I can!

My friend Allison and I have big plans!  I can't wait to share them all with you guys!  Those of you that have been mentoring for us the past few days, well you rock!  Thanks!!!

So with this all being said, reach for the stars and own it!

Be the cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment