Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Monday, April 5, 2010

Case of the Mondays....

It's Monday and I am waiting for my motivation to show up. I have a long list of things to do and if this motivation does not show up at my door soon I am going to be sitting with this list in my lap Tuesday morning. Then on Tuesday I will only have more to add to the list.

Let's see: go to grocery store so we aren't eating dog food, go to lunch with Mackenzie, go to the gym, clean up this house, wash Megan's sheets, take Megan to the doctor, somewhere in there take a shower, take Megan to swim practice, check all my emails, set my fantasy team, pick up my prescription, go to the cleaners, reschedule my hair appt, order contacts, pay bills, and I am sure I am missing something else.


But....first!

A few thoughts from this weekend. I am really excited for my mother. She lost 6 pounds after starting the Core 4 for one week. It's so fun to see how excited she is now. She is telling all her friends about these products. Again....another person who gets excited as I do after feeling the success of the Core 4. Not only my mom but Farrah has lost another 2 lbs, my friend Cyndi has lost 5 pounds in one week and Allison has lost another 2 lbs. Way to go!

My only issue about the Cheat which is in the line of Core 4 products is the sprinkles wouldn't stick to the jelly beans I ate by the handful. So, I basically just opened up my mouth and poured jelly beans in and chased it down with a sprinkle or two of cheat. That's so wrong isn't it?

Another thought about this weekend is the Bodies exhibit we went to. There was a section in the exhibit on embryos and unborn babies. First of all let me say there was a big disclaimer telling guests that the things we were about to see had died from natural causes inside the woman. Okay, I thought. I am usually very hesitant about going forward when there must be a disclaimer.

So I processed it and decided it would be great to take the girls in and see what conception to birth looks like. I have to say this was the most amazing thing I have every seen. I mean I have seen pictures of this but to actually be able to look at it within inches of my eyes was astounding! The difference in a embryo at 8 weeks to 10 weeks was like night and day. The eight week was basically a small tissue and then boom 10 or maybe 12 weeks the baby was fully visible. My girls thought this was so cool! The exhibit was expensive but very interesting! I would say this was a 10.00 visit but hopefully our money was going to a good cause.

A few other notes from this weekend. I finally ate the best crawfish ever at a place called Nates! Even though I love crawfish I was not a fan of Nates as far as the atmosphere goes. But, at least I did it and got my fix!

We had a lazy Easter but not without 63 eggs stuffed with candy! Now it's time for me to get my act together and get this week started off right at the gym!

Till next time! Everyone have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment