Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Friday, April 2, 2010

A letter from my Mom

Oh how she is going to kill me for this! I just couldn't resist though. Here I am in the middle of 3 hours straight doing non stop work with this company and all of a sudden this shows up in my email! I did not ask for this testimony but this is the very reason why I love to sell this product!

This is from my Mom!

Michelle,

I got to tell you. I don't even wake up hungry anymore. I even went to the store and only bought good stuff, no junk. In fact, looking at the junk actually turned me off. I cannot believe someone has finally found a product that works. I'll owe you and your friends on this one. It is incredible how the negativity is gone too! What a mental breakthrough. I am even not worrying about the world as much. That is slowly going away. It is only a fleeting moment how and I move on! I know "Hooray!!!!!!!!" LOL! Can you tell I am running on Xyng and Accerlate!

Mom

Should she be on the cover of my website or what????? Yeah MOM!! You go girl!

Okay...I promise I am coming back to blog after I finish emailing all these people back requesting more information!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment