Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Hardest part of This Business

Good Morning. I have been wanting to write about this for a few days now but have been trying to get it all together first in my head. So here is a warning up front: I probably will be all over the page here and quite possibly not getting to the point of what I am trying to say. I hope you get it!

First off I had to crack up laughing at my friend Allison this morning who is a distributor above me. She just emailed me and said, "Hey, I don't understand this compensation plan with Xyngular, but I like it!" I just love it and had a chuckle! Gotta love Allison!

I tried to explain it to her the other night after I figured it out and she must not of been listening or quite possibly it was the wine. Well at least she is happy with her daily checks she is receiving! The more I grow with this company the I love it.

Which brings me to my topic. I think the hardest part of this business for me is the fine line between selling and helping others achieve their weight loss goals. One thing I do know is I would do this for free. The checks are nice though. My family in California I know have no clue what I am doing and quite honestly I believe are shaking their heads. That's okay! I'll get to them later and they will see the proof is in the pudding!

I am, as I will tell you right now, a natural helper. Most of my friends know this and I would drop everything for them just to listen to their problems. I would not consider myself a pleaser but someone who truly cares about people and if I can make a difference in their life I will. Rather it be big or small. So, I believe that is what makes me successful in this business.

Part of this job with Xyngular allows me to do this something that was an added bonus when I signed up. What I find hard in my job is when I am telling my friends and family about the Core 4 - 30 day weight loss plan. I worry at times that they think I am just trying to make a sale. That is really why I wait for them to come to me. I personally know I am not just trying to make a sale because I tried the products, seen the results and am still using the products myself. I definitely do not want to promote something without knowing how good it is. In fact I respect when someone tells me before they decide to sell for Xyngular they want to try it first! I would just feel horrible selling a lie.

Which brings me back to the hard part. What do I do? Do I really need to do anything different? I can honestly say it is working for me. The struggle I have is convincing people who truly have tried everything that this stuff is great and it works! It is easy! You don't have to change how you eat! You don't have to change anything! Who wouldn't want that?

So see here I go again! I feel like I am trying to sell you something by talking about how awesome it is! What I want EVERYONE to know right now is I love this job and I love sharing! This is not about the sale it is about making difference in your life and helping you obtain your weight loss goals! Anyone can do it! Once the sale is even made I am constantly checking in on your progress because I truly care.

You see I know I don't have to explain that to the people that are already using Core 4 because of me! I am only having to explain that to the people who are thinking about it!

The products are tailored to each person's needs. For me I just use the accelerate and cheat. That's all I need. It gives me energy and helps me maintain my weight. My mom uses accelerate, xyng, flush and cheat and she lost in her first week 6 pounds. I can't wait to hear about week two! Allison and Jules do the entire system! They are experiencing the most dramatic results.

The bonus to all this is when I see them get excited, like my friend Farrah, and the light bulb goes on in her head. She just signed up to buy then realized, like I did and so many others, that she wants to share this with the world! She had to go back and re sign up as a distributor!

So, when I tell you just go ahead and do the distributor you can see why I say this. She is not the first of my friends to change their mind and as we climb to the top we get to go together!

We don't rely on a downline! Downline??? What is that?? We rely on our team! We rely on quick starts! We rely on the company revenue and bonuses to put those checks in our pockets daily! That my friend is why this company is sooooo GREAT!!


Ooops there I go again getting all excited and talking away! What I am learning is just be myself! Be honest, true and it will come. That's all I want and if I can continue to change lives that will always be enough for me.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment