Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Texas Weight Loss Challenge Kick off

Yesterday at 5:00pm I kicked off the Core 4 Texas Weight Loss Challenge via video. I posted this video on youtube to my channel and received a comment this morning that I wanted to share with you guys and gals.
The comment said:
Meh , I understand what you're trying to do with this scheme from a marketing point of view , but i don't think many people will join this contest for that prize , put money on the table = people will join .
I know you're trying to make ppl loose weight using your products and than say it's because of them you lost weight

Okay probably not the brightest person on the block just by reading the grammar, but I had three choices here.  I could delete it, I could do nothing or I could respond.  What did I choose?

Well, as Bill puts it I am a bull in a china store.  I really don't know why he calls me this?  Hmmm.....

Anyways., I responded.  Here is what I said:
You are right I am marketing! That's what I do! This is a weight loss challenge and most of the people who have joined are the ones WILLING to use the Core 4 products. If you don't want to join then no problem. I only want to market a product that works! I wouldn't promote a product I didn't personally try first nor believe in. This stuff is amazing and I have plenty of testimonials to back it up. In fact not one unsuccessful one yet. So why not have fun with this. 

Geez, as I realized I had to erase my first response the above comment is what I ended up having to leave due to the number of characters I could write.  Really?????  Come on!  When someone posts a reply like that I need more than 65 characters to respond!  So, here is what I was really wanting to write.
Dear Random Responder, 
You are right!!!  I am marketing some amazing weight loss products!  Why?  Because they work like no other weight loss products I have seen on the market!  No scheme here just facts!  As far as your opinion on people not wanting to join because they would rather win money instead of more of the products they have been using to help them in their weight loss journey, well that's just your opinion.  It is like winning money actually it is keeping money in your pocket so you don't have to buy more Core 4 because you are convinced the products work.  You state I am TRYING to make people lose weight ?  I can't make anyone lose weight, all I can do is state the facts and support, encourage, and be your cheerleader!  If someone loses weight on Core 4 it a combination of the products and the willingness to use them.  Many have seen for themselves that they have not had to change the way they eat and can just incorporate the products and they have been successful in their weight loss.  
 There are times in our life when opportunities are presented to us.  We can either open that door and experience it to the fullest or we can close the door and wish later we would have opened the door while others succeed.   Sometimes good things actually do come around and it is your choice as to whether you want to miss the boat or join in!   
My weight loss challenge offers up friendships, encouragement, support and loads of fun!  I call that motivation for a healthier lifestyle.  I truly believe in the Core 4 products and I would never think of selling something that I truly did not believe in.  Bottom line, you can not be an effective sales leader unless you actually believe in it.  I have seen it work and I personally know it works.  That is why not only I want to share it with my friends and family but I also have the passion and desire to see them achieve success in whatever they venture out on. 
I am not offended by your reply at all. Thanks for it and for giving me the opportunity to tell the world of youtube why I am doing what I do! Cheers!
 

So that's what I wanted to write.  Feel free to find the video here and comment with me!  I always like a good debate.
Weight Loss Video





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment