Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Beautiful Flower

Well, this evenings call from Cheryl Ables spoke to me and urged me to write.  I have been thinking about this for quite sometime and my dear friend Allison has been getting an earful along with Bill from me.  After listening to Cheryl validate exactly what I have been saying over and over I feel it is time to get this out there.

You see I had a dream the other night.  I was walking through a beautiful green meadow filled with beautiful red and yellow flowers.  As I was walking a large red flower with a bright yellow border lining the end of every petal stood out to me among all the other flowers. As I looked around  I noticed all the other flowers except this one beautiful flower had fallen or wilted to the ground.   I was in awwww of this beautiful flower.  I wanted to keep it for myself.  When I reached down to pick the flower the flower yelled, "NO!"  I immediately thought I was losing my mind as I jumped back.  I looked down at the flower standing so straight and the flower said, "please don't pick me, I have worked so hard to become such a beauty."  Well, knowing that I was in a dream I spoke to the flower and said, "Why can't I have you?  I want to show you off in a beautiful vase at my house."  The flower then explained to me how it started out as a little seed that had been dropped in the dirt by a bird.  The dirt grabbed onto the flower and legs began to anchor the soon to be flower in the ground.  The flower always told the roots how thankful it was for their support and in return they worked even harder to support this soon to be beautiful flower.  Then it went on to tell me a stem grew up out of the ground to help him reach the sky.  The stem was so caring and so sturdy that the legs (roots) provided all the wealth (nutrients) to the flower so that it eventually was able to reach the sky!.  You see this flower was always so thankful to the legs and the stem and it took pride in what had lifted it up to the sky.  The flower knew just from looking around at all the wilted flowers that beauty can not stand on it's own nor reach the sky without the help below it.

I sit here thinking about my own life and my job with Xyngular.  I cherish all my relationships and will walk to the end of the world for those I care for.  I don't ask for anything in return, when I give I truly give from my heart.   One thing I have always said when I made the decision to work as a distributor for Xyngular is I want each and every person, friend, or family member to know everyday how thankful I am for their support.  Whether it be for buying the products or just for supporting my career.  I make an effort almost everyday to make sure they all know I am here for them and that they are confident in knowing that.  I make an effort not to just sell the product or sign someone up without making sure they know I am here and I will be checking in on them because I want them to come with me!  I want to succeed and I want those involved to succeed with me.  Bottom line is that I can't not succeed with this on my own.  I wouldn't be where I am today if it were not for the people who trusted me and believed in what I had to say.  Here at home pursuing a career and staying home with my children who need me. They are my roots.  Roots that continue to increase in numbers and continue to grow beneath me and help me reach the sky!

So, I ask you, do you remember the people everyday who support you and made you who you are today?  If not, think about it and try not to take all the beauty and forget those who helped you obtain this beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Michelle...we are the roots....we can create something beautiful for everyone!

    ReplyDelete