Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Core 4 30 day plan arrived!

I woke up this morning with a horrible migraine!  I am barely processing the emails I am trying to sort through.  Then all of a sudden my BIG German Shepherd and small high pitched Toy Fox Terrier came unglued at the front door!  All I know is someone was about to get mobbed if they came any closer to my door and my head was about to split open from their barking!

I pulled myself out of my barstool and opened the front door after sticking my foot in front of the dogs so they wouldn't  charge out.  Charge out at a box!  A box on the front porch!  Not a burgular, not a lawn guy, not someone walking their dog, but a box!  Sure, at one time there was probably a person attached to this box but I believe this man had been gone for quite sometime.  So, here I have a box threatening my dogs.  

After fighting with these two dogs I finally got the box in but not before they inspected it!  You would of thought drugs were in it by the way Scout was sniffing it.  Nope, it was my CORE 4!!!

Wow!  My first package of Core 4.  I was quite impressed with the packaging.  It was like a box packed with a WII system.  Everything was laid out so nice and organized and a beautiful detailed brochure explaining all that I need to know!  I am quite impressed.  

Again one more thing that impresses me about this company!  So...I can't wait for Bill to get home and let's get our Core 4 going!  

1 comment:

  1. That's a RIOT!! I have to share this story: My sister and I live in the country, in adjacent pieces of property. This is RURAL North Texas, let me tell ya!! After my first couple of weeks on Core4, she was hooked, and we got her set up. She started using the 2nd set of my 60-day supply while hers was in route. Well, it delivered while she was at work, and the helpful UPS man left it on her doorstep so she wouldn't have to reschedule delivery (such nice people, those Brown drivers!!). Anyway, by the time she got home, her pyrapoo (GIANT pyrenees/ poodle mix) had DEVOURED the box.... and its contents! That stuff was too enticing even for that big oaf of a dog!! This just further proves that these products are ALL NATURAL and DELICOUS!! The LEAN was bitten into - both bottles - and what she didn't manage to lick off of the driveway was all over her - did she ROLL in it??? The CHEAT and FLUSH were opened and partially consumed - I think she really liked the FLUSH with its cinnamon, ginger, dandelion, and GARLIC for pete's sake!! The ACCELERATE remained intact. After a moment of panic, we realized that the only thing to be concerned about was the GIANT PILES OF POOP we could expect in the course of the next few days. These are ALL NATURAL products - nothing to cause concern AT ALL. And there was not enough Flush devoured to be concerned about (the only issue there being the senna creating diarrhea if she consumed too much). I guarantee you Scout would have been able to do some SERIOUS DAMAGE to that box if you would have let him - BELIEVE ME!!! <3 Ya!! ~Jules

    ReplyDelete