Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Friday, March 19, 2010

Where did Joe Go?

What a great idea! This email came to me today from our Master Distributor Joe Slovenec. He is committing to lose 40 pounds in four months on the Core 4. He just ordered it and should be receiving it soon. Several other leaders of the company are also participating. They are going to keep us updated through their daily testimonials.

Here is what he said:
"Where Did Joe Go...40 Pounds in 4 Months with Core4"
Here's the concept. I need to lose weight so I am choosing to be accountable to all of you. In 4 months, in San Diego, California Xyngular will host "Xyngfest". I am committing to you that I will lose 40 pounds on Core4 by that event. I believe leaders must lead from the front. So as I become a mere image of my former overweight self the question will be "Where Did Joe Go"?
I am going to keep you apprised of my progress so you can hold me accountable and here's how I believe this will help you recruit new distributors into your team. You can use my progress to share with your prospects that the product really works. Many of you will be using Core4 for the first time and won't have your own weight loss testimony so you can share my progress with your prospects -- they like to check on a leader who is being vulnerable and accountable, they want to watch and see if I succeed or fail...failure is not an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment