Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So here I am jumping in feet first as a Distributor of Xyngular. My friend Julia came to me about a a product called Xyng and told me I would love it. You see I have two kids that are actively swimming 6 days a week. I also take care of a home, help with homework, offer more help to one daughter with dyslexia and work part time. I am tired! Julia knows this.

She was doing the Core4 system and had also convinced my maid of honor to try the Core 4 weight loss system. I really wasn't that interested so I didn't take another look at what she was doing. Plus....it sounded a bit like an MLM scam. I refused to get involved in that.

She then got a new product in told me about Xyng. She mailed me sample. I took it and within 45 minutes I was hooked. I had a euphoric feeling, loads of energy, and a decreased appetite. I loved it! I wanted more!

I went onto her site and saw that I could buy this for retail or become a distributor. If I became a distributor I could get Xyng for $10.00 cheaper if I paid a one time $19.95 membership fee. I figured why not I would probably continue buying this each month to keep up my distributor status just because the product was amazing.

Now I have tried adderall and I can tell you this product was even better and it is all natural to make things even better!! Then my wheels started to turn and I realized I need a way to make some extra income. I knew I could sell this stuff! The more I researched and the more I networked with other Xyngular reps I realized this is a great company. I realized I needed to get in now because this stuff was going to explode on the market! I have spent three days now setting up a website, ordering business cards, car decal and advertising all over my facebook page. I even set up a blog site (here) and a fan page on facebook.

What I have discovered is a company where the product sells itself! I am excited and want to share it with all my friends and new ones. This Xyngular just finished its merger and this is the perfect time to get in. I am excited!

The best part is I have only tried Xyng and can't wait to try Core 4 that my friends are having so much success with. I just only hope that Core 4 turns out to be as good as Xyng!

So jump in with me or at least try the products!! You will not be disappointed!
Here is the link.





No comments:

Post a Comment