Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Very excited!

Well today was a successful day. One thing I realized as I was out running in this beautiful weather today is I won't give up. I am going to look at this as a full time job. I am a sales rep for this company.

What is so great about the products is it is easy to sell because I love the product. I believe in it. I have been in jobs before where I was selling a product I really had not experienced myself. Sounds crazy and difficult if you ask me. I think being successful at selling for a company you must know how the product works on yourself and believe in it.

That is why I have no problems sharing Xyng with my friends. I only wish I had a huge stockpile of Xyng because I would give one to everyone!!!! I offered 30 samples today and they flew out the door. I can't wait till all of my friends get the samples and hear what they think. I know for me I was amazed at how I felt!

So the day is almost over and I looked at my emails and saw that I sold the Core 4 experience to a lady in Louisiana. Exciting!

What I keep hearing from people I don't know is that they have done their research and want to try this out. Speaking from my two dear friends who are doing the Core 4 products I have no doubts in my mind these strangers who have contacted me are making the right decisions.

Awesome day and now it's time to call it a night!

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment