Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Is this Texas or what?

You know you are in Texas when yesterday we were in shorts and actually getting a tan and this morning we are waking up to potential snow!  Gotta love Texas!

Good Morning!  I woke up this morning at 4:30am and apparently it was my brain that woke me up.  I had all this grinding and turning going on in there.  I had all these great ideas running through my head and needed to get it down on paper.  Then I realized how wonderful this blogging is because I can do it right here.  Though, I continued to lay there in bed thinking I can't get up now at 4:30am to blog because my brain was on fire and if I put all that down in this blog you guys would really realize I am quite random.

The reason why I was worried about that is that my fiance (Bill) is now a subscriber.  I can assure you he will tell me if I am all over the place in a blog and not making sense.  You see sometimes I get to writing away and do not go back and proof read.  I assume everyone can follow me on paper but what I have learned lately from him is I leave thoughts out and tend to lose people to where they are scratching their heads.  My mom quite often tells me that also.

So you see I am trying to avoid that by using paragraphs.  Therefore, if you get lost you can just go to the next paragraph and hopefully you can start new with me on a new thought.  How is that?  Seriously though I would love for you to comment, ask questions and give feedback if you like.  I am going to disclose to you right now I have a lot going on in my brain and the best course of action is to get it out of my head and onto the blog!

Okay next topic is about last night.  Bill and I went over to some friends of ours to give them a sample of Xyng.  I am usually sizing people up before I decide whether I think they would be good at the business opportunity side of this company.  Although, these friends of ours would honestly be fantastic at selling this stuff so I did mention to them a few days ago what I am doing and how I think they would really do well.

Come to find out, let's call her Rhonda for her privacy, she is like me!  We have the same quirks so she was very excited to hear how much I loved Xyng and how it works for me!  I can't wait for her to try it today and hear her response.  I will keep you posted.  Then her husband, let's call him Bob, also is excited about trying Xyng because he is ADD.  Wow, I  must say he has a fascinating mind.  I walked out of their house telling Bill  how much that guy needs to be doing something that uses his brain extensively.  You can feel the energy coming off his brain.  He is so analytical and his thoughts are so out there (in a good way).  He is one man that needs to be doing something at all time you can smell the smoke coming from the gears turning in his head.  Him and his wife would be so good at selling this stuff that I envision his wheels turning like mine thinking about the next way to market this stuff.

Yesterday was quite successful again for me.  I love to sell!  In fact I have been trying for years to get into the sales industry and sell something I truly believe in.  The problem is no one wanted to give me that foot in the door for me to show them that I could sell ice cubes to an eskimo.  I didn't realize an opportunity like this was sitting right in front of me.  Ding Ding!!!!  Light bulb moment is what I had a week or so ago.  I truly am so thankful I have decided to do this.

So here I am in a new day!  What am I going to accomplish great today?  We will soon find out!  Everyone go out and do something great today!

Oh one more thing.....here I am at the end of this blog.  I really should go spell check this and look for missing words.  Nah....that's what I have Bill on here for.    For now I will post this and let Bill when he reads it fix it for me.  Gotta love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment