Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tonight's phone call

So for the first time I chimed in on the weekly phone call provided by Cheryl Abels and her guest speakers.  All this is a part of the road I decided to take with Xyngular.  I just love all the new people I have met and all the information that I am learning.

What I found out tonight was that Xyng, which I thought was just good for focus, energy, and appetite depressant, turns out to be so much more!  They had a doctor on the line tonight who talked about how people with pain take Xyng and are no longer needing there oxycotin and vicodin.  That's amazing.  Not only that, I heard that diabetics are now benefiting from Xyng!

I personally have high blood pressure and the ingredients in Xyng are actually helping people lower their blood pressure.  I am honestly thinking about taking this everyday just to see if I can obtain these results.  Wouldn't that be awesome!  I could get off my meds.  I will keep you posted!

My fiance Bill can hardly wait now to get his Core 4.  I learned so much more about the Core 4 products that I want to share it with everyone!  Did you know that 80 percent of our population is overweight?  Then there are those who think they could lose a few pounds.  Core 4 is a set of 4 products that you use and you don't have to change a thing to experience phenomenal results.  I hear so many testimonies.  I can't wait for Bill to start so I can keep you guys updated.

This journey I have embarked on is so amazing.  I can't wait for tomorrow and what the day has to bring.  I am excited and can't wait to share more!  Again....thanks Jules for sharing this with me!  As skeptical as I was I can honestly say I am no longer!  I feel blessed to be able to become involved on the ground floor of a company like this!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful for you and that you're a part of this amazing journey! I love that this new chapter in our life is going to be filled with HEALTH and VITALITY - not to mention being surrounded by some AWESOME people with incredible stories of their own!!! People of integrity and positivity - a huge change for us, eh? What an INCREDIBLE opportunity this is!! I'm so excited I can't STAND it!!!

    ReplyDelete