Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Xyngular Sale

Last night in the midst of a horrible thunderstorm I had to go to my education class.  When I arrived I sat down next to the girl I always sit next to.  She started off by asking me if I took my test yet and I told her that I had been so busy I totally forgot how close to the date it was.  I have not even studied yet!!!  She then asked me what I was doing.

Well......ding ding in my head here goes the light bulb and a perfect opportunity to tell her.  I honestly had no intentions on sampling her out Xyng or selling her on this, I just wanted to share the fun!  I told her the story of how my friend Jules was telling me about her weight loss success with Core 4 and I loved hearing about it, but just really was not interested in it for myself.  I told my friend I became interested when Jules told me about a product they are getting soon called Xyng.  (All natural, euphoric feeling, increased focus, decreased appetite, and energy pill)

My friend's eyes lit up and I saw an incerased interest in what I had to say.  I then went on and told her how I was all for trying Xyng but was NOT going to sell it.   Then when the sample came in I was hooked and realized how I could totally sell this stuff! 

Then from the row in front of us another girl turned around and wanted to know more.  Poor thing she had driven from Lubbock 6 hours to here and had to drive back after class.  I was like girl, you need a sample of Xyng!  Here you go!  She gladly took it along with all my instructions and ingredients.   I couldn't leave my friend next to me out either so I handed her a sample.

Then my friend who I was originally talking to started telling me how she was looking into diet plans with her doctor and so on.  I thought....PERFECT!!!  I can now tell her about Core 4.   I went on with the both of them about Core 4 and was so excited about the poducts that they wanted more and more info!!!  I can't believe how easy it was!   I got their emails and came right home to email them all the info!  The thing is I don't feel as if I am selling to them.  I honestly feel like I am doing something good for them!

I am learning so much about the enthusiasm that is needed to sell a product.  If I didn't believe in this stuff I would not be able to effectively do what I do!  I can't waito hear how their sample of XYNG works out for them!  I also hope the girl driving back to Lubbock made it back safely! 

I also want to share a testimony now from a friend who just started Xyng and the Core 4.  Here is wha she had to say this morning:

From my friend who just started! I love the Xyng!!! It really makes you feel normal. No fast heart beats, no jitters, no nothing except it makes you feel awake. Thanks for the recommendation!! I also took accelerate this morning, and I am feeling the same way. Starting to feel a little hungry, but I am not starving. Will start the gym next week ..on Monday with the spin class, and all should be good. THANKS XYNG!!!!!

That makes me so excited!!!  I want to go and tell the world over the loud speaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment