Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog
See through my eyes as I start a career with Xyngular

Friday, March 26, 2010

Lunch at Cantina Laredo

Today I was invited to lunch by a fellow Xyngular distributor who I had met on Facebook.  After starting this venture I have met so many people through this by connecting with them on Facebook.  Facebook has made this business I have ventured on a great resource for meeting others in the Xyngular business.  Everyone I have met so far has been so nice and has been such a huge support for me.

So I showed up at Cantina Laredo and no one was there yet so I got a table.  In walks Toni from Xyngular and Facebook.  I met her for the first time and she was full of energy and enthusiasm.

She immediately called the manager over and started to inquire about us securing a spot on Wednesdays for our meet and greet meetings.  I am a fan of this because what I find most helpful is being around other people doing what I am doing and feeding off of their enthusiasm to sell.

Before I knew it she was pulling out her box of Xyng showing him what we sell.  I actually thought to myself how bold that was and any minute this man is going to totally blow her off.  Well slap my hand he bit the bait! He was intrigued and asked for more info.  Toni just happened to have a two sided brochure giving out the ingredients and product information.  Not only did she hand this to him she gave him a sample.  Again....I'm thinking he isn't going to take this he is working and has no clue who we are!

Again.....slap me, he popped that sucker right into his mouth!  We checked back with him an hour later and he was Xynging!  He said he felt great!  In fact he signed up right there and ordered two boxes!  Wow, Toni you ROCK!!!

Now I consider myself a good sales person but apparently not bold enough to do what she did.  It worked out so smoothly!  I learned one, that you never know who might really be interested so talk about what you do.  Two, I shouldn't be afraid of no because again, you just never know! Lastly I realized I shouldn't let opportunities pass me up like today because someone else will just come in who is more prepared and jump on the opportunity you missed!

Way to go Toni!

Lunch was great!  We did a fun video too!  Be looking for that soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blogs, and so nice to meet you Michelle, and we are all here to help each other, and today was very true for some, and sometimes when your with someone, they show you a way, and then next time you can do that, Never be afraid of NO, because it's just a word.

    ReplyDelete